Congratulations on your engagement! We are so excited about helping you both prepare for a beautiful, lifelong marriage.
If you would like to get married at St. Raymond’s, your first step is a meeting with our Pastor. The marriage preparation process takes between 6-12 months to complete, and dates fill up in advance, so we recommend setting up an appointment with him as soon as possible to get the process rolling.
Father Derek Sakowski – firstname.lastname@example.org – (715)855-1294 ext. 101
In general, the marriage prep process includes:
- Discussions with a Mentoring Couple
- A FOCCUS Couples Inventory
- Online Natural Family Planning (NFP) Course
- Why NFP is required?
- NFP: The best and worst thing ever
- Register for the online NFP Course through the Diocese of La Crosse
- A Weekend Marriage Retreat
- 2 Meeting with the Pastor
- Meeting with the Wedding Coordinator to discuss readings, decorations, music, rehearsal, etc.
The Requested Donation for Weddings is $200 for active parish members or $400 for non-members or inactive parishioners